Monday, 12 March 2012

MollieMakes Issue 12

I'm very excited that my new book Homespun Style and I are both featured in the current issue of Molliemakes magazine over 6 pages, plus I'm thrilled to be mentioned on the cover!
Issue 12 officially goes on sale on Thursday 15th March (If you subscribe like me, it arrives a little earlier!) Molliemakes is also running a Blog Hop Competition from 9.30am on March 15th via their Blog - My blog is included in the Blog Hop along with some other lovelies the idea is to collect clues from each blog post to enter into the Competition!! Sounds like Hopping Fun to me! x

8 comments:

molly said...

Oh, that´s great. I´m living in Germany and I can´t buy it here. But there will be one in german on the 15th of March. I hope that it will be very interesting. My husband is working in the Netherlands and he will pick up one for me.
Your blog is so beautiful.
Lovely hugs
Molly

vintage grey said...

How exciting! That is such a great magazine. I can't wait to get Issue 12 next month :) Congrats on having your book in there! xo Heather

Ali @ Betty and Violet said...

Congratulations on your book ~ I'm just about to order it! Mollie Makes is gorgeous too ~ well done on the editorial!
Your blog and books are beautiful ~ I wish you lots of success with Homespun Style.
Ali x

cafenoHut said...

What a great magazine, I wish I can find it in Turkey:(

.Homemakers Tales said...

Hi Selina i received this last Thursday and oh how happy and a joy it was like a feast of colour and totally sums me and my style up to a "T " in fact i have always been like and never new that it was.. cool ..till a few years ago , different patterns colours and more can all live happily together I crochet and have in the past year made huge blankets to cover my big old sofa and chairs every row a different col;our fabulous.. ! and made cushion covers from dresses i found in a charity shop.. coupled with some bright CK oilcloth and painted furniture Thank you !! KIeren x

liz said...

Your book is wonderful. I had to wait a little to find that special moment to read it cover to cover. I shall be going through it again and again - pure joy.

Liz x

Rebecca's Emporium said...

Yeey that's awesome! Congrats!
I got my Mollie Makes the other day, I love your style :)

From the Wilde said...

Sounds like a very exciting competition to me...